Please remember to bring a Bluebook or two.
Also, make sure to use only blue or black pen.
A few of tips for the Final Exam essay responses:
- take a minute or two and make a quick outline to help organize your thoughts
- consider the major themes of the class
- use paragraphs to help show where ideas start and stop
- don't be afraid to misspell something, just do your best
- consider the historical change across the course, but make sure to answer the specific question that's being asked
- also, make sure to note the question you're answering
Thanks very much for a fun class, and good luck to all of you!